Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- It does not exceed 30,000 characters. The abstract contains 1,000-1,500 characters including spaces. The article is consistent with the editorial template we provide (see: the sidebar on the Optimum. Economic Studies website, Important Information for Authors).
- Graphs, schematic diagrams and tables are provided in electronic form (Excel file entitled: FILE_3_ Author's name_ Fragment of article's title), in shades of gray
- The submission comprises files named: FILE_1_Author's name_Fragment of article's title, FILE_2_Article's title without the Author's name, FILE_3_ Author's name _Fragment of article's title (Excel file).
- The abstract is consistent with the editorial template, i.e. consists of clearly distinguished sections: Objective, Method(s) of Research, Result, Originality/Value.
- The abstract contains key words and JEL codes
- The submission contains the Author's ORCID (https://orcid.org/register)
- The list of references is arranged alphabetically and only includes works cited in the article
The author has read and accepts the terms contained in the license agreement